Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Scrapbook Retreat Card Swap

Well, there was a lot to get ready for the scrapbook retreat - the group art project (a twinchie in the bird/wings/fly theme of the scrapbook retreat), the roomie gifts, the secret sister exchange gifts, the charms for the charm swap, etc., and I just didn't get to my cards for the card swap until I actually got to camp. I worked on mine during Thursday (the extra day Theresa and I signed up for) and was so glad I had a whole day to do it. I got about 10 completed. I swapped eight and T gave me an extra one of hers, so I ended up with nine altogether.

I got the idea for my card from a magazine:


And here's how they turned out (with and without flash):


And here are the cards I received in return:


I think they're gorgeous and and am so impressed by the talented ladies who attend this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment