Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back from California

My DH and I went down to California for Thanksgiving to stay with family and I got to visit with some of my closest friends. We had a blast crafting. I am lucky that my friends enjoy being crafty, too, and we spent hours getting our craft on.

I made a layout of my friend's daughter at the park:

(Hinta-Palinta means swings in Hungarian.)

And here are some place cards we made for my friend's Thanksgiving table. (The pics are horrible, I know, but it was dark by the time I got around to taking them. Sorry about the quality.)

We dry embossed the background and wet embossed the frame and leaf in gold. Then we popped the leaf with foam tape. I think they turned out pretty cute.




And finally, Christmas cards I made with my friend Theresa and her DH, Anthony (thanks for the pics!):




No comments:

Post a Comment