Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Patty's Album

I finally finished Patty's "Our Story" album. I hope she likes it.

If I'm honest, this has been the most challenging album to make. It just didn't come together as I had wanted it to and I struggled with everything all the way through. When I started out, it was super fun and I was very excited but somewhere along the way I lost my enthusiasm. If you scrap, I'm sure you know what I am talking about. It may have had something to do with the fact that this is not my normal scrapping style (but I felt this style suited Patty best and fit her, so I went with it). Or it could be that I had to print the photos three times to make them right and had to redo the matting on some of them; that the paper, embellishments and glue all seemed to be against me; and, finally, that I tried some new techniques which I'm really unsure about. Anyway, I think some projects are just like that. By the time I got through, I was just glad to be done. I am looking forward to making the ship trip album, which is next.

Here is the album cover:



Here are the layouts:

(I'm sorry about the glare on the photos - when I tried taking pics without the flash, they were too dark.)





































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment