Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Belated Birthday Gift

I made this chipboard album as a belated birthday gift for my dear friend, Theresa. She loves green and I think this suits her to a "T" (Get it? "T" for Theresa...Yes, I'm a dork). I hope she likes it. I listed pics of the completed album first and then below that I have listed some pics I took while making it. It has six panels on each side, for a total of twelve panels. I made it with a travel theme in mind and I just love the way it came out. I am tempted to keep it for myself. If only I had something else to give her.

The first side:


The reverse side:



Close-ups of the first side:




























Close-ups of the reverse side:




























Here are the pics I took while making it:

First, I painted the edges and creases a coordinating green.


Then, I attached the background paper.


Finally, I added the layers, mats and embellishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment