Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In Over My Head?

So I have been working on a scrapbook that will be a wedding gift (I'll post pics once it's done) for the wedding of my husband's co-worker and friend from law school and it has occurred to me that I may be in over my head. Maybe it's just that after 3 nights of about 3 hours of sleep each night I have lost all faith in my abilities. I hope I can make the vision in my head a reality. Isn't it frustrating when you envision something so clearly but may not have the capability to make it happen?

On a brighter note, one of the great things about working on this album is that it has brought back all kinds of memories from my own wedding - which is hard to believe was almost five years ago!

Here is my favorite moment of the whole day. It was when my DH and I were at the railing and he was cuddled up behind me. Man oh man, how I love my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment