Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Done!!!

Updated for photos from the wedding:






I'm finished!!!!

The theme of the wedding was birds, as you can see on the invitation below. The bride (I think) made these really cute flags done in fuchsia with silhouettes of the birds from the wedding invite. She hung them on lines decorating the arched trellis at the alter and the windows at the reception hall.

My favorite part of making this album was putting together the flowers and vines. And actually, it was probably good I wasn't finished by the time we had to leave for the wedding because there was a lot more pink in the decor than I had visualized just using the invite to go by. The extra time allowed me to include more pink. Yay, pink! I love working with pink - it's such a pleasing color.

It's hard to create a book based solely off of just the wedding invitation, but I think it turned out okay. There are only a few things I would change.

Here is the inspiration - the wedding invitation (I have blurred out the couple's names for privacy):


Here is the album:






































































































































Hare are the two hidden tags:














Here is the coordinating card and wrapping paper. The card is sitting on top of the wrapping paper. The wrapping paper took about 5 minutes because I just took butcher paper and stamped images willy nilly all over the place. The saying in the card reads, "May the wings of love enfold thee, may the strength of love uphold thee."





























No comments:

Post a Comment