Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome











Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I love looking at scrapbooking blogs and have found so many great ideas by reading them. Maybe, eventually, I will be good enough for someone to do the same from mine. For now, I'm just charting my learning journey. Usually, when I do a layout I am trying to pick up a new technique - borders, distressing, layered backgrounds (still struggling a lot with this one), and titles (trying to do something more original than just sticking a big block title in the upper right corner) - you name it and I usually want to try it. I'll be posting my efforts here. And if you're relatively new to scrapping like I am, then let me know. I'd like to see what you're up to, too. We can share tips and learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment