Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Favorite Finds

These are scrapbooking tools I have found that I could never live with out. I am sure this will grow as time goes on.

1. Instant Krazy Glue Single-Use Tubes - Essential for attaching metal charms and plastic bling, these save me tons of money since I don't waste any of the glue from it drying out after I open it. They last about a week after they're opened before they become dried out.


2. Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite Punch - It will punch a hole in anything and makes setting grommets so easy.


3. Perfect Layers - A Matting Tool

This creates even, perfect borders when matting your photos. You adhere your photo to a sheet of paper then line up the ruler along the edge of the photo and cut with an exacto knife to create perfect borders every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment