Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Time Flies

Wow! Has it really been nearly a month since I've updated my blog? Is it laziness or apathy? Hmmm...

Well, just so it looks like I care (which I actually do), here's one I haven't posted before.

Again, it's for Kurt's album. This one is of Cyn when she was a pee wee. I love vintage photos and so I was excited to do this layout. The paper is My Mind's Eye from a few years ago, the flowers are Prima and the rest is just stuff I found around that went with the blue/peach theme.


1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to get the sneak preview of this, and as I said before: Gorgeous. Please teach me how to layer. And combine colors and patterns. I love how balanced the layout feels. I love the stitching around the border and how it isn't perfectly straight, making it feel more whimsical. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete