Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Couple More Layouts

Here are a couple more layouts for the album I am working on for Kurt. There are a lot of layouts remaining but things are coming along. It's fun to see old photos, but boy is this a big project. I am having fun, though.

These were taken in 1978, before Spencer was born. Cyn was such a babe. I miss her so much.



Here are some photos of their beloved cat, Edna. That is Spencer up in the top photo. I struggled with this layout, as I wanted to and did not want to show the kids' handwriting on the Polaroids. So much of a layout's design is dictated by the photos you are working with.

2 comments:

  1. I love the retro look of this, it suits the photos so well. The title is awesome, especially the arrow. And I like that you kept the handwriting on the Polaroids, but then again, they say it's a personal thing. I for one love handwriting because I think it lends a certain authenticity, and builds on that feeling of a moment captured in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the "Paradise" layout, I already got a sneak preview and I just love it. I really like the background paper and the embellishment cluster. It's very balanced without feeling cluttered. Another reason why you amaze me. How do you do that? You are so awesome. I just love everything that you do.

    And yep, she was a babe and I miss her, too.

    ReplyDelete